Our corporate services team has expertise in setting up a company in main land or free zone in UAE to complex corporate restructuring engagement involving multiple offshore companies, trust, SPVs and foundations in multiple jurisdictions across the globe. We propose right structures for our clients to accomplish their commercial goal in a most efficient manner.
We focus on understanding, evaluating, customizing, and implementing a solution that is most relevant to meeting our clients’ goals while maximizing the available benefits. Our advisors are highly experienced in providing solutions that are incompliant with the respective jurisdictions and available legal frameworks.
We ensure that all types of companies are incorporated quick and most efficient manner. Our team will provide all required management and administrative supports such as accounting, tax compliance, company secretarial services and on-going administration of all type of companies in the mainland, off-shore and free zones.
Our Corporate Services team helps with:
- Identifying the right legal structure and jurisdiction to form the entity
- Restructuring of existing entities including re-organizing and de-registration of companies to attain maximum management, control and operational efficiency.
- Preparing all necessary documentations to be filed with the authorities
- Submitting all the documents through online portals and physically
- Appearing before the licensing authorities on behalf of the clients
- Providing registered office services for mainland, free zone and offshore companies
- Providing company secretary services
- Assist in opening corporate bank accounts
- Act as company PRO and assisting the client to get their residency visas and other immigration services
- To liaise with various Government Authorities in UAE and represent the clients to submit required documents and provide the further clarifications on behalf of clients.