Business Plan and Feasibility Study
- Market Assessment: includes industry, current and future potential market, competitive expectations and potential customers. Often you test different websites to determine the best market for your concept or project.
- Functional Assessment: This section focuses on identifying the characteristics that need to be created to successfully implement your concept / project. Assess whether a company can adapt to its current operating structure or create the necessary operating environment.
- Business & Financial assessment: includes an estimate of initial costs, projected cash flow, profits, financial needs and structure. We assess the financial soundness of your concept /project and test it at different levels of sensitivity (sales, costs and fluctuations in delivery times).
- Cost-Benefit Evaluation: Identifies and measures the expected benefits of a project and often compares different economic scenarios using a cost-benefit analysis. Legal, corporate, strategic, technical, cultural, resource and other areas are often included in a business plan / feasibility study document. Each service we provide ends with a feasibility study with risk assessment and analysis of results and recommendations.
Benefits of a professionally written business plan / feasibility study
- Business offers you an independent professional review and evaluation of your project or business.
- Possible offers a set of possible alternatives with their advantages and disadvantages.
- A company offers the possibility of starting your business or project quickly and with a clear plan.
- Tension determines the amount of effort and the time limit.
- The objective ensures that the content and format are suitable for your purposes, for example, for internal use or to seek external investments with banks and financial institutions.
- Saves significant amount of time in researching, analyzing, documenting and formatting the information.